Thursday, August 15, 2013

Let the School Year Begin

This year marks my 20th year of teaching - hard to believe!
Below are some photos of my art room at Seoul Foreign School where I teach art to students aged 3 through grade 5. Today was our first day of school. Lots of returning, familiar faces as well as about 90 new ones at the school. You're welcome to visit our Artsonia online gallery. There are some very talented kiddos!
Entrance to our spacious, 4th floor room

Yes, ten sinks!


New this year: a couch and carpet by an area I'm developing as a center

SmartBoard and carpet area, where we begin every class


My crayon monitor system, scrap paper trays, and lots of natural light

Entrance at the elementary school
Looking down the stairs. Being on the 4th floor = good exercise!



No comments: